Trionz Dual Loop The Original Wristband
Trionz Dual Loop Wristband … more
Due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to ship Trionz products to Great Britain.
If you have any questions please call us on: +44 (0)1274 530 530 or email: email@example.com
Trionz Dual Loop Wristband bring Negative Ions and twin 1,000 Gauss magnets together to form the most unique product of its kind today. Trion:Z is made with "Mineon Health® Fibers", a unique material woven with Negative Ion producing minerals, which generates and releases more than 50 to 100 times the Negative Ions than the competition. Trion:Z Wristbands and Necklaces use 1,000 Gauss axially magnetized magnets, arranged in a patented Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation (ANSPO™) matrix that increases the penetrating power of the magnets. Included in the Dual Loop Fabric Series are the CLC Collegiate Fabric Dual Loop Wristbands. Trion:Z knows how to combine the power of Negative Ions, magnets and style for any sport or every day use. Magnetic therapy is a commonly used to alleviate a wide range of health conditions, including pain relief and injury recovery. Magnetic therapy uses the influence of negative magnetic fields to naturally improve blood flow and oxygen to areas of injury to facilitate healing and cell regeneration.
- Dual Loops of Mineon Health® Negative-Ion producing material
- 2 x 1,000 Gauss Magnets with patented ANSPO technology
- Many colour combinations
- Colour: Red, Blue,
- Gender: Mens
- Gender: Womens
- Gender: Junior
- Sport: Football
- Sport: Running
- Sport: Rugby
- Product Type: Accessories
- Sport: Tennis
- Sport: Swimming
- Sport: Golf
- Sport: Netball
- Sport: Squash
- Sport: Cricket
- Sport: Outdoors
- Sport: Gym
- Brand: Trionz products
- Price Range: Products between £14.00 and £20.00
Manufacturer's Size Guide
Trion:Z bracelets should be worn lightly touching the skin and should not be too tight, so please ensure that you choose a size slightly larger than your wrist measurement. If you choose to wear your Trion:Z constantly it may tighten a little and buying a slightly larger size in the beginning should accomodates this.
|Circumference||16cm (6.3")||18cm (7.1")||20cm (7.9")||22cm (8.7")|
|Shipping to United States|
|UK Standard||£4.99||3-5 Days|
|UK Next Day||£8.99||Next day (if ordered before 1pm)|
Select an alternative delivery country below
to see our shipping rates for other countries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return an item I'm unhappy with?
Yes, provided it's in perfect condition with labels intact and you return it within 14 days of receipt. Please see our Returns section for more information about how to return.
Do I need to tell you when I'm returning something?
No, there's no need to contact us before returning your parcel.
Do I need to pay the postage costs to return the item?
Yes, you will need to pay the return postage costs. We also advise that you make sure you have sufficient postal insurance, just in case your parcel goes missing on the way back to us.
Do you have a collection service?
Unfortunately we're not currently able to collect returns - you will need to post your item back to us.
Will I have to pay postage again for my exchange to be sent?
No, we'll cover this cost - we won't charge you any additional postage for sending an exchange. We'll send your exchange using standard delivery.
How long will it take for you to process my exchange?
We aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return, then our usual delivery times apply.
How long will my refund take?
We'll try our best to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving your return but please allow 7 days for busy periods. Don't forget that once we've processed your refund, it can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.
How will I be refunded?
We'll refund you via your original payment method, except in the case of postal orders where we'll refund you by cheque.
I want to return my goods but I'm outside of the 14 day period. Can I still return them?
Yes, provided you return them within a reasonable time after purchase and they're in perfect condition. We're unable to issue refunds for items returned outside of the 14 day period but we can exchange your item or give you a credit note.
My goods are faulty - can I return them?
Yes, please return them in the usual way and we'll take a look at them. Don't forget to include all of your details plus any information you think might be helpful. If your item has a manufacturing fault, we'll exchange it for you or give you a refund.
Can I return a personalised item?
Unfortunately, personalised items are non returnable unless they're found to be faulty.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
- Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns Department SportsShoes.com 1 The Park Jubilee Way Shipley West Yorkshire BD18 1QG
- Please enclose your invoice, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition. Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details. We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.