VivoBarefoot Lady Evo WR Water Resistant Running Shoes
No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. … more
Due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to ship VivoBarefoot products to the United States.
If you have any questions please call us on: +44 (0)1274 530 530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VivoBarefoot Evo WR Water Resistant Running Shoes uses the Ultra Thin Puncture Resistant Sole which gives a maximum proprioception and protection to your feet. The Anatomic Toe Box is shaped to allow the foot to behave as it would if bare so that it can expand and contract with every step you take.
The Neutral Last gives a Zero drop to the heel and has a no pitch to give natural gait to your running style. Natural foot-flex increases the flexibility of the shoe and allows for a more natural range of movement unlike inflexible shoes that effectively splint the foot. The Dri-Lex technology consists of an effective moisturing system for quick drying and highly breathable insole keeping your feet in top conditions.
The Removable Insole can be removed for maximize proprioception while the PU Hex Flex Cage Soft abrasion resistant PU cage gives extra structure and protection with addiotnal breathability.
- 5.0 mm Sole - This makes the shoe extremely shallow in height, meaning you are extremely close to the ground, giving amazing performance.
- 3.0 mm Press EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also gives a tiny bit of cushioning with the EVA.
- Ultra Thin Puncture Resistant Sole - Provide maximum proprioception and protection to your feet.
- Anatomic Toe Box - The Shoe is shaped to allow the foot to behave as it would if bare - to expand and contract with every step exercising the feet keeping the feet in good conditions.
- Neutral Last - Zero drop heel and no pitch to give natural gait to your running style.
- Natural foot-flex - The flexibility of the shoe allows a natural range of movement unlike inflexible shoes that effectively splint the foot.
- Dri-Lex - This technology consists of an effective moisturing system, quick drying ability and highly breathable insole keeping your feet in top conditions.
- Removable Insole - The insole can be removed to maximise proprioception.
- PU Hex Flex Cage - Soft abrasion resistant PU cage for extra structure and protection with breathability
- Weight : 200 Grams
- Eco Credentials : 100% Vegan
- Consists of recyclable, sweat absorbing and antibacterial shoe lining.
Dri-Lex® provides excellent moisture movement properties as well as outstanding abrasion resistance, hand-feel, and attractive patterns and textures. In footwear applications, perspiration is moved away from the foot surface by heat and mass transfer and into the specific Dri-Lex® fabric in the lining, footbed or upper. The fabric then works in conjunction with other materials to re-distribute moisture.
AEGIS® Microbe Shield
AEGIS Microbe Shield is a fabric treatment that combats odour - causing bacteria by means of a physical mechanism. Each of the three sections of the AEGIS® molecule have specific roles: the long carbon chain interacts with odour- causing bacteria cell walls; positively charged nitrogen disrupts ionic balance and punctures the bacteria cell walls; and a siloxane group binds it to the fabric surface.
This means the lining or insole materials is made from recycled plastic bottles. It can be split into NatureTex 50, NatureTex 70, NatureTex 100 or NatureTex Ultra; the numbers on each represents the percentage of the recycled materials. NatureTex Ultra means the lining fabric is made from 100% recycled post-industrial material.
Patented Ultra Thin Sole
This patented ultra thin sole features a four ultra thin layers which made up of a removeable insole, antibacterial lining, puncture resistant layer and abrasion resistant sole. This puncture resistant sole combines with these layers to provide maximum proprioception and protection to your feet.
70% of your brain's information for movement comes from the nerves on the soles of your feet; the more you can feel the ground, the greater your body's understanding of its surrounding environment and natural movement.
Sorry we do not have an individual breakdown for this products sizes. Please click the link below to see the generic VivoBarefoot size guide.
|Shipping to United States|
|UK Standard||£4.99||3-5 Days|
|UK Next Day||£8.99||Next day (if ordered before 1pm)|
Select an alternative delivery country below
to see our shipping rates for other countries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return an item I'm unhappy with?
Yes, provided it's in perfect condition with labels intact and you return it within 14 days of receipt. Please see our Returns section for more information about how to return.
Do I need to tell you when I'm returning something?
No, there's no need to contact us before returning your parcel.
Do I need to pay the postage costs to return the item?
Yes, you will need to pay the return postage costs. We also advise that you make sure you have sufficient postal insurance, just in case your parcel goes missing on the way back to us.
Do you have a collection service?
Unfortunately we're not currently able to collect returns - you will need to post your item back to us.
Will I have to pay postage again for my exchange to be sent?
No, we'll cover this cost - we won't charge you any additional postage for sending an exchange. We'll send your exchange using standard delivery.
How long will it take for you to process my exchange?
We aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return, then our usual delivery times apply.
How long will my refund take?
We'll try our best to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving your return but please allow 7 days for busy periods. Don't forget that once we've processed your refund, it can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.
How will I be refunded?
We'll refund you via your original payment method, except in the case of postal orders where we'll refund you by cheque.
I want to return my goods but I'm outside of the 14 day period. Can I still return them?
Yes, provided you return them within a reasonable time after purchase and they're in perfect condition. We're unable to issue refunds for items returned outside of the 14 day period but we can exchange your item or give you a credit note.
My goods are faulty - can I return them?
Yes, please return them in the usual way and we'll take a look at them. Don't forget to include all of your details plus any information you think might be helpful. If your item has a manufacturing fault, we'll exchange it for you or give you a refund.
Can I return a personalised item?
Unfortunately, personalised items are non returnable unless they're found to be faulty.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
- Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns Department SportsShoes.com 1 The Park Jubilee Way Shipley West Yorkshire BD18 1QG
- Please enclose your invoice, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition. Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details. We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.