OMM Adventure Light-20 Backpack
The OMM Adventure Light-20 Backpack is a versatile running pack designed for medium loads using additional size for improved ergonomics. Hard attachment points offer compatibility, broad use and adaptability. … more
Due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to ship OMM products to Great Britain.
If you have any questions please call us on: +44 (0)1274 530 530 or email: email@example.com
The OMM Adventure Light-20 Backpack is an essential part of the OMM Kit List. with a capacity of 20 litres and featuring a zipped top pocket, two zipped belt pockets and angled stretch mesh pockets, you will never be short on space for the rest of your kit. Hydration bladder tube routes have been specifically designed to allow hydration tube to be positioned either under or over arm, for a customised fit. Reflective aspects on the back-pack, helping to make you more visible in lower light conditions. The adjustable chest straps ensure a comfortable snug fit, while featuring an integrated whistle which is another item on the OMM official kit list.
- Universal Gear Rail - Allowing you to attach additional accessories, keeping you hands and vital pack space free.
- LeanWeight Chassis - Maximise the strength and support of the pack, without adding weight.
- Reflective detailing - Ensuring enhanced visibility in lower light conditions.
- Hydration Bladder Tube Route - Specifically designed to allow hydration bladder tubes to be routed under or over arm.
- Zipped top pocket - Ideal for holding maps, compass and other items you may require to hand.
- Two zipped belt pockets - With waist fastening for smaller items like media device or gels.
- Angled Stretch Mesh Bottle Pockets - For easy on the move accessibility.
- Adjustable Chest Straps - Featuring an integrated whistle, another item on the OMM official kit list. Ensuring you can be heard if in distress.
- Full Weight 485g
- LeanWeight 420g
- Capacity 20 litres
- Back padding 9mm EVA pad - Removable to achieve LeanWeight.
- Back length 45cm
- Fabrics 210T / HTTF
- An Essential Part of Your OMM Kit
THE OMM KIT LIST
EACH COMPETITOR MUST WEAR OR CARRY THE FOLLOWING:
• Taped waterproof jacket with hood
• Taped waterproof trousers
• Additional full leg cover, suitable for mountain running and walking
• Base layer top
• Additional warm layer top
• Hat, Gloves and Socks
• Footwear designed for ‘Off-Trail’ use, with suitable grip for mountain and fell conditions
• Headtorch capable of giving useable light for a minimum of 12 hours
• Whistle and Compass
• Map (as supplied)
• Insulated Sleeping bag
• First aid equipment (Minimum 1 x crepe bandage, 2 x wound dressing, 2 x adhesive dressing, 1 x Triangular bandage + pin)
• Pen/pencil and paper capable of being used in wet conditions
• Survival bag (Not a sheet)
• Emergency rations
EACH TEAM MUST CARRY THE FOLLOWING AT ALL TIMES:
• Cooking equipment including stove with sufficient fuel for duration of the race, plus some spare for emergency use, left at the end of the event.
• Tent with sewn-in groundsheet.
• Food for 36 hours for two people.
Sorry we do not have an individual breakdown for this product's sizes.
|Shipping to United States|
|UK Standard||£4.99||3-5 Days|
|UK Next Day||£8.99||Next day (if ordered before 3pm)|
Select an alternative delivery country below
to see our shipping rates for other countries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return an item I'm unhappy with?
Yes, provided it's in perfect condition with labels intact and you return it within 14 days of receipt. Please see our Returns section for more information about how to return.
Do I need to tell you when I'm returning something?
No, there's no need to contact us before returning your parcel.
Do I need to pay the postage costs to return the item?
Yes, you will need to pay the return postage costs. We also advise that you make sure you have sufficient postal insurance, just in case your parcel goes missing on the way back to us.
Do you have a collection service?
Unfortunately we're not currently able to collect returns - you will need to post your item back to us.
Will I have to pay postage again for my exchange to be sent?
No, we'll cover this cost - we won't charge you any additional postage for sending an exchange. We'll send your exchange using standard delivery.
How long will it take for you to process my exchange?
We aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return, then our usual delivery times apply.
How long will my refund take?
We'll try our best to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving your return but please allow 7 days for busy periods. Don't forget that once we've processed your refund, it can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.
How will I be refunded?
We'll refund you via your original payment method, except in the case of postal orders where we'll refund you by cheque.
I want to return my goods but I'm outside of the 14 day period. Can I still return them?
Yes, provided you return them within a reasonable time after purchase and they're in perfect condition. We're unable to issue refunds for items returned outside of the 14 day period but we can exchange your item or give you a credit note.
My goods are faulty - can I return them?
Yes, please return them in the usual way and we'll take a look at them. Don't forget to include all of your details plus any information you think might be helpful. If your item has a manufacturing fault, we'll exchange it for you or give you a refund.
Can I return a personalised item?
Unfortunately, personalised items are non returnable unless they're found to be faulty.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
- Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns Department SportsShoes.com 1 The Park Jubilee Way Shipley West Yorkshire BD18 1QG
- Please enclose your invoice, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition. Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details. We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.