INTRODUCING THE NEW SAUCONY POWERGRID HURRICANE 15 RUNNING SHOES
If your looking for smooth landing and highly supportive shoe, don't look elsewhere! This is one of the top of the range support shoe from Saucony and it will give you what you need. This Hurricane 15 takes premium stability and cushioning to another level with Full Length PowerGrid and Dual Density SSL EVA and a more efficient transition through the gait cycle.
The 15th edition now features a Support Frame around the heel, designed to improve fit by locking the heel securely and making your run more stable.
The shoe also includes features such as Impact interface, SRC impact zone and HRC strobel board to help you with a smooth, comfy landing and take-off as well as shock absorption.
Not only that, additonal benefits include XT-900 Rubber outsole which offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability. Strategically placed IBR+ Outsole provides 15% greater cushion than standard blown rubber, making your landing smoother.
Packed full of technologies, this amazing shoe is designed for any overpronator who are looking for highly supportive medial post.
A few New updates include:
- Redesigned upper (Sauc-Fit) for a better fit
- HydraMax collar and tongue linings
- Support Frame designed to provides a secure and stable fit
- **UPDATED** Redesigned Upper (Sauc-Fit) - Redesigned to improve fit, this unique fit system in the upper that not only locks the midfoot onto the platform but also keeps the heel secure and comfortable.
- **UPDATED** Luxurios HydraMax Lining - Softer and more luxurious, this is great for next to skin comfort and provide maximum wicking properties to help keep your feet cool and dry
- **NEW** Support Frame - Designed to improve fit by locking the heel securely and making your run more stable.
- *UPDATED* Lighter than the 14th Edition! - Meaning your running will be more efficient and less energy wastage.
- Full Length PowerGrid - Combines with Powerfoam with Grid technology. Saucony created PowerGrid to provide the runner with superior cushioning and responsiveness on every run.
- Stability Dual Density SSL EVA - A firmer density and more stable EVA located on the medial side of the midsole that slows the rate and controls the maximum angle of over-pronation.
- Engineered Stability in Heel Crash Pad - Provide extra cushioning and more stable in the heel area.
- 8mm Drop Heel to Toe Offset - To allow an easier transition for less impact making you land more in the midfoot area.
- Lightweight and Breathable Mesh Upper - Helps keep your feet cool and gives you a perfect fit.
- Impact interface - Highly cushioned and isolates heel impact.
- SRC Impact Zone - Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system sets the foot up for a smooth, comfy landing and take-off.
- HRC Strobel Board - Increases comfort and cushioning in landing and take off.
- XT-900 - A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Comfortride Sockliner - Breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti microbial Ortholite insole provides comfort with and wicking properties keeping you cool and comfy.
- Memory Foam - Strategically placed Memory Foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit.
- Reflective Detail - A reflective stripes on the shoe to help keeping you visible in low light conditions.
- Durable IBR+ Outsole - That provides 15% greater cushion than standard blown rubber and a PowerGrid foam midsole that's more resilient than traditional EVA,
- Weight - 318 grams.
Lighter, tougher and more stable than the Hurricane 14! The Hurricane 15's are not to be sniffed at, and offer the serious athlete the ultimate in footwear to chase the miles.
Manufacturer product code - 20178-4
"Best sports shop ever. I have felt with them for years they are brilliant"
"Excellent and quick service."
"These shoes are an upgrade only previous saucony's and are an absolutely superb fit"
"Truly great running shoes, but they have made 15 model smaller than 13 model. I bought the same size that I had when I bought the 13 model, but the 15 model was too small..."
"Excellent product. My 7th pair of Hurricanes"
"Narrower fit than my old Asics, something that I was told about by the customer service team prior to ordering, they look great and feel snug, not been out in them to be able to offer a review but they're a crackin' price"
"Light and super comfortable!"
"These shoes provide excellent support and cushioning and are also very well ventilated. Would definitely recommend to others."
"Comfortable and well made."
"Maybe not quite as shock absorbing as I thought they'd be. Still happy tho'."
"excellent price, quality and delivery"
"Scarpe molto buone e leggere, ottima traspirabilità e ottimo appoggio tallone su stratda"
"great trainer, smashed out 30 miles in first run"
"Great price, delivery according to plan to Sweden."
"Excellent seller. Quick delivery"
"Comfortable and quality shoe. Reasonable weight. Would recommend"
"Great shoes. No more Acics."
"Excellent shoe for a newly diagnosed over pronator. No more shin spints or ahing calf muscles!"
"Since changing to Saucony Hurricanes 3 years ago I had been relatively injury free. The latest updates look good."
"Good solid running shoe"
"Great service, great products. Thankyou"
"The 2nd pair for me, best shoes I have owned!"
"Scarpe già provate, ottime ma poco duervoli."
"As expected. Estable, confortable. Really good for long asphalt runnings"
"The shoes I was looking for. Balances, supportive, lightweight and with good shock absorption"
"I've been running in Hurricanes (from Sportsshoes.com) for about 3 years now. I know what I want, and your price for old (former season) models suits my limited budget. Thank you!"
"Very comfortable, not too cushioned and well constructed"
"Excellent - easy ordering and prompt delivery"
"Exactly what I have been looking for. Fit well, make the run even better than before in my old runners."
"everything as it should be."
"I've had hurricanes before so know their strengths"
"very comfortable good support at a very competitive price"
"excellent service and a top quality product"
"Really supportive and comfortable shoe, look good also!"
"I´ve got the las Saucony model at half prize, Just perfect"
"have just pay the dobbelt in denmark for the same shoe"
"A new PB on first run out, so they do the business."
"First time for hurricanes although not First time for Saucony, not worn them much yet but first impressions is positive."
"best running shoe to date - had brooks adrenaline & asic GT2000 and these are far lighter whist offering good support. will probably get a second pair to leave at work!"
"Excellent product range, competitive prices and great customer service"
"Excellent trainers , very comfy , very light , and perfect support , great liitle shoe , highly recommend"
"Very comfy and roomy and has cut down leg fatigue from my runs but I don't think they offer the promised support for an over pronator as my right foot rolls to the outside alot in these. Still good though"
"Lapped Mo Farah - not a big deal"
"Great shoes providing excellent stability and shock absorbtion. I have had two knee reconstructions and getting the correct shoe to provide sufficient protection to my knees us critical. Best yet and not as clumpy as the Brooke's equivalent"
"Always been a Saucony fan and these shoes have not disappointed me !"
"Shoes arrived promptly at the required address, and appear correct (I will not be able to confirm until April)"
"I have been wearing Saucony for 5 years and i have never been disappointed."
"Excellent running shoes"
"Excellent shoe, a favourite that i have been using since Hurricane 11."
"great shoes at a great price"
"I'm used to the lighter Saucy shoes and following advice from my physio and a full biomechanical assessment I've made the switch. They have the usual great fit of the brand. However, they are too stiff for my liking - and heavy."
"I am very satisfied with everything. Thank You."
"I noticed the support arch really meet the expectation i.e. to support op. I feel my running is getting better and better from the first day I wore it To and Fro from Newcastle and Gateshead. Tq for the shoes Sportsshoes.com"
"At first my feet ached using these trainers but that was due to lack of training. Comfortable shoe with good support."