Ultimate Performance Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace
The Ultimate Performance Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support is ideal for anyone suffers from the effects of carpal tunnel syndrome or any other stress or pain caused by wrist related injuries. Recommended as a rehabilitative unit, it can ease the burning sensation caused by CTS and acts as a splint with its steadfast aluminium stays holding the wrist comfortably in place, wrapped around an neoprene layer which will wick moisture away as well retaining heat and applying compressive relief. … more
Due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to ship Ultimate Performance products to Great Britain.
If you have any questions please call us on: +44 (0)1274 530 530 or email: email@example.com
If you're looking for a comfortable rigid support to recover from a wrist-related injury or an item which will help alleviate the effects of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome then this could be the answer for you.
The Ultimate Performance Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support is a fully adjustable bi-lateral neoprene support with rigid aluminium stays which holds the wrist in a neutral position and provides support and splint type benefits which can aid sufferers of CTS and sports men and women recovering from a wrist related injury..
- Neoprene - A soft material which is great for wicking away moisture as well as retaining heat.
- Aluminium Stays - Acts as a splint, holding the wrist in a comfortable neutral position.
- Healing Benefits - Supports of this type have been proven to help alleviate the pain of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other stress related injuries with splint style and compressive benefits.
- One Size Fits All - Fully Adjustable
Sorry we do not have an individual breakdown for this product's sizes.
|Shipping to United States|
|UK Standard||£4.99||3-5 Days|
|UK Next Day||£8.99||Next day (if ordered before 3pm)|
Select an alternative delivery country below
to see our shipping rates for other countries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return an item I'm unhappy with?
Yes, provided it's in perfect condition with labels intact and you return it within 14 days of receipt. Please see our Returns section for more information about how to return.
Do I need to tell you when I'm returning something?
No, there's no need to contact us before returning your parcel.
Do I need to pay the postage costs to return the item?
Yes, you will need to pay the return postage costs. We also advise that you make sure you have sufficient postal insurance, just in case your parcel goes missing on the way back to us.
Do you have a collection service?
Unfortunately we're not currently able to collect returns - you will need to post your item back to us.
Will I have to pay postage again for my exchange to be sent?
No, we'll cover this cost - we won't charge you any additional postage for sending an exchange. We'll send your exchange using standard delivery.
How long will it take for you to process my exchange?
We aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return, then our usual delivery times apply.
How long will my refund take?
We'll try our best to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving your return but please allow 7 days for busy periods. Don't forget that once we've processed your refund, it can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.
How will I be refunded?
We'll refund you via your original payment method, except in the case of postal orders where we'll refund you by cheque.
I want to return my goods but I'm outside of the 14 day period. Can I still return them?
Yes, provided you return them within a reasonable time after purchase and they're in perfect condition. We're unable to issue refunds for items returned outside of the 14 day period but we can exchange your item or give you a credit note.
My goods are faulty - can I return them?
Yes, please return them in the usual way and we'll take a look at them. Don't forget to include all of your details plus any information you think might be helpful. If your item has a manufacturing fault, we'll exchange it for you or give you a refund.
Can I return a personalised item?
Unfortunately, personalised items are non returnable unless they're found to be faulty.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
- Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns Department SportsShoes.com 1 The Park Jubilee Way Shipley West Yorkshire BD18 1QG
- Please enclose your invoice, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition. Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details. We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.