Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Sport Shoes
Improving on footwear that was already amazing is a difficult but Vibram have managed it with the new Bikila LS. What sets the Bikila LS apart from its predecessor is the added comfort factor. Featuring a new Lacing System, a Coconut Active Carbon Fibre Upper and extended PU mesh over the toe cap for added protection, comfort and durability whilst still remaining fantastically lightweight. … more
Due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to ship Vibram products to Great Britain.
If you have any questions please call us on: +44 (0)1274 530 530 or email: email@example.com
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING
The typical human foot is an anatomical masterpiece of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. To keep our feet healthy, like the rest of our bodies, they need to be stimulated and exercised regularly.
Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more susceptible to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis.
To stimulate the muscles in your feet and lower legs, which in turn can make stronger, healthier and improve your balance then the Vibram Fivefingers could help you achieve this. Use them for training, running and many other activities to see the benefits!
The Bikila LS follows the same construction elements as the original model but improves on comfort and fit dramatically.
- Coconut Active Carbon Fibre Upper - Designed to superbly breathable and odor resistant, the Coconut upper improves comfort through dynamic shoe performance.
- LS - (Lacing System) - The Vibram Lacing System allows for a wider tongue opening for easier step-in and out and the adjustable elastic means you can secure the shoe perfectly to the form of your foot, increasing comfort and
- 4mm Vibram TC-1 Rubber Outsole - designed anatomically to give the best protection where you need it most
- Single Hook and Loop Closure - helps pull the upper tight round the contours of your feet so it feels like a second skin
- 3mm Polyurethane Footbed with Dri-Lex Sockliner - offers cushioning and comfort where you need it most. The footbed is also thickest under the ball of the foot where you will strike the ground when running in a more natural style
A little insight into human anatomy before you go barefoot
The typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints, 20 muscles, and hundreds of sensory receptors, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised.
Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise the foot in a more natural state on a regular basis.
That’s why many barefoot experts have recommend wearing FiveFingers for exercise, for play, and for fun. Stimulating muscles in your feet and lower legs will not only make you stronger and healthier, it improves your balance, agility and proprioception.
Vibram FiveFingers® footwear is a product of innovative design, precision engineering, and meticulous manufacturing. They've combined premium quality materials with the proven technology of Vibram® soles to create alternative footwear designed to enhance your performance and increase your enjoyment of outdoor pursuits.
Product Size Comparision Guide
Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Sport Shoes
Manufacturer's Size Guide
|Shipping to United States|
|UK Standard||£4.99||3-5 Days|
|UK Next Day||£8.99||Next day (if ordered before 3pm)|
Select an alternative delivery country below
to see our shipping rates for other countries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return an item I'm unhappy with?
Yes, provided it's in perfect condition with labels intact and you return it within 14 days of receipt. Please see our Returns section for more information about how to return.
Do I need to tell you when I'm returning something?
No, there's no need to contact us before returning your parcel.
Do I need to pay the postage costs to return the item?
Yes, you will need to pay the return postage costs. We also advise that you make sure you have sufficient postal insurance, just in case your parcel goes missing on the way back to us.
Do you have a collection service?
Unfortunately we're not currently able to collect returns - you will need to post your item back to us.
Will I have to pay postage again for my exchange to be sent?
No, we'll cover this cost - we won't charge you any additional postage for sending an exchange. We'll send your exchange using standard delivery.
How long will it take for you to process my exchange?
We aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return, then our usual delivery times apply.
How long will my refund take?
We'll try our best to process your refund within 24 hours of receiving your return but please allow 7 days for busy periods. Don't forget that once we've processed your refund, it can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.
How will I be refunded?
We'll refund you via your original payment method, except in the case of postal orders where we'll refund you by cheque.
I want to return my goods but I'm outside of the 14 day period. Can I still return them?
Yes, provided you return them within a reasonable time after purchase and they're in perfect condition. We're unable to issue refunds for items returned outside of the 14 day period but we can exchange your item or give you a credit note.
My goods are faulty - can I return them?
Yes, please return them in the usual way and we'll take a look at them. Don't forget to include all of your details plus any information you think might be helpful. If your item has a manufacturing fault, we'll exchange it for you or give you a refund.
Can I return a personalised item?
Unfortunately, personalised items are non returnable unless they're found to be faulty.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to Return
- Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns Department SportsShoes.com 1 The Park Jubilee Way Shipley West Yorkshire BD18 1QG
- Please enclose your invoice, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll despatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- Please note: Gift wrapping is non-refundable
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and preferably in a clean and dry condition. Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details. We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
Your statutory rights are not affected.