From SportsShoes.com Support
We've been selling sports gear for over 25 years and in that time we've picked up a fair bit of knowledge. So we thought we'd pass on a bit of our experience in the help and advice below. We're constantly writing new articles and guides so do pop back regularly.
- Adidas Technology
- A brief insight into ASICS
- ASICS footwear technology explained
- ASICS guide to Biomechanics and the Gait Cycle
- ASICS History
- Biomechanical differences between Men and Women running.
- Brooks Technology
- Canterbury Technology
- Compression clothing for men and women explained
- Gore Runwear/Bikewear Technology
- GORE-TEX® Technology
- Gore Windstopper® Technology
- Hi-Tec Technology guide
- Hi-Tec Technology
- How does Skins Technology work?
- How to choose your correct footwear
- How to layer yourself up with the right clothing.
- Inov-8 Technology
- Merrell Technology
- Mizuno technology - Explained
- Montane Technology
- New Balance Technology Explained
- Nike technology - explained
- Polar Technology
- Reebok Technology
- Ronhill Fabric Technology
- Salomon Technology
- Saucony technology Explained
- Skins Compression Technology... How does it work?
- Skins Sizing Guide
- Sprayway Technology
- Teva Technology
- Thorlo - the technology explained
- Thorlos - the history so far ...
- Which Thorlo Sock is for me?
- Trigger Point Technology ---
- Videos explaining ASICS Technology and terminology
- Under Armour Technology
- Vivobarefoot Technology
- Vibram Technology
Further help & advice
Remember, if you have any specific queries please contact us – one of our specially trained experts will get back to you promptly. Alternatively, you can drop us a line on 01274 530530.
p.s. Why not book a telephone consultancy with our sports expert? We'll book a convenient time with you and our top specialist will call you, have a chat and give you some advice on your gear. Give it a try he has over 20 years experience to pass on!