Stretch Flow For Runners with Karen Hauer (session 3)
Written By: SportsShoes
Start your day in the right way as Strictly Pro Karen Hauer returns with her morning Stretch Flow for Runners in our latest #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME session. Check out session one and session two for Karen’s previous Stretch Flow videos.
Focusing specifically on exercises for runners, this workout is designed to gently build strength and flexibility, relieve areas of tension and tightness while promoting a calm and positive mindset for the day ahead.
Time: 30 minutes
- Exercises focusing specifically on key areas for runners
- Develops strength, flexibility and mobility
- Improves posture and running form
- Helps to relieve areas of muscle tightness and boosts blood flow
- Can help to reduce stress and starts the day in a positive way.
SportsShoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.
For more advice for advice and workouts for runners, check out the SportsShoes.com Running Hub.