FIRST LOOK: Nike Wildhorse 8
Written By: SportsShoes
GET READY TO RUN WILD!
The Nike Wildhorse 8 is built tough to outlast the extremes.
With supportive cushioning and a secure fit, you can tackle technical trails with confidence. The Wildhorse 8’s extra heel support and abrasion-resistant skins keep your feet secure, and its multi-surface traction provides optimal grip on the most challenging terrain.
|React Foam Midsole for lightweight, durable and responsive cushioning, Midfoot saddle system for stability and security, Rock Plate for protection and a durable Rubber Outsole to provide multi-surface grip.
LOCKED IN FIT
- Designed to keep you feet locked in and reduce lateral movement on landing.
- A structured and breathable mesh upper
CUSHIONED AND STABLE
- Full React midsole for cushioning and responsiveness.
- Intuitive technology/Midfoot support system
RUGGED AND PROTECTIVE
- Protection to go the distance, this trail shoe keeps runners feeling fresh for up to 100 miles.
- Traction to master any terrain and technical trails.
- A rock-plate in the midsole provides underfoot protective and support.
NIKE, Inc. fosters a culture of invention. They create products, services and experiences for today's athlete while solving problems for the next generation. Nike has three strategic aims to guide their work: minimise their environmental footprint, transform manufacturing and unleash human potential.
Focusing on energy, chemistry, water and waste, Nike go deep into the supply chain to understand their impacts and identify strategies to use less, use better and use again. Nike are not only transforming what products they make, but also how they make them through new technology and sustainable labour innovation. They are delivering performance products with contract factories that invest in placing highly skilled, engaged and valued workers at the centre. Nike's mission is what drives them to encourage every person to reach their full potential, whether it's on the track, field or court, at work or at home. Nike strive to help people be active and engaged, fully participating in the world around them.