Low Impact Hiit Circuit Session With Nat Panagarry
Written By: SportsShoes
Get ready to feel the burn while reducing stress and impact on the body. Kicking off Week 8 of our #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME sessions, England netball player and Mizuno athlete Nat Panagarry takes us through this low impact HIIT workout.
Nat is a Vitality Rose Netball Player, Loughborough Lightning Captain and having spent four years in the England full time programme, is also a 2019 World Cup bronze medallist. Currently recovering from injury, Nat guides us through her regular at-home workout, designed specifically to deliver optimum fitness results while reducing stress on the lower legs.
This workout focuses on building strength, control and high quality movement and is great for those looking to reduce training impact and the risk of injury through overtraining.
- Comprehensive workout including warm up, HIIT and core segments with cool down
- A high intensity session that raises the heart rate and kickstarts the metabolism
- Builds strength and improves control
- Low impact exercises that minimise stress on the body
- Lowers the risk of injury through overtraining
- 3 rounds
- 4 exercises in each round
- 30 seconds for each exercise
- Allow 10 seconds to transition between exercises
- 1 minute rest between rounds
- Lunge Dips
- Mountain Climbers
- 1 ½ Squat Jumps
- Press Up Walk Outs
- Plank Push Back Taps
- Leg Core Reaches
- Core Flutter Kicks
- Tricep Dips
- Bicycle Core Twists
- Side Plank V-Sit Crunches – 30 seconds on each side
SportsShoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.
For more training advice and workouts, check out the SportsShoes.com Training Hub