Circuit Training at Home
Written By: Guy Learmonth
Get ready to train like a pro! Three-times GB 800m champion and GB team captain, Guy Learmonth joins us for our latest #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME session with this brutal circuit training session.
This intense full body workout will ramp up your training and get your blood pumping from home.
Time: 20 minutes
- Gets the heart rate up and helps maintain base fitness
- Fires up the metabolism
- Delivers all-over body conditioning
- Exercises that are easy to do at home – all you need is a bit of space
- No equipment needed
- 9 stations
- 30 seconds on/30 seconds off
- 2 rounds
- Do once or twice a week
- Deep Squat (can add 4kg dumb bell or kettle bell/improvise with a bottle of water)
- Shoulder Press-ups
- High Knees
- Dynamic Split Squats
- Mountain Climbers
- Fast Feet Side Jumps
- Toe Taps
- Speed Skating
Sportsshoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.
For more great workouts, check out our Training Hub.