VEGAN RASPBERRY AND HIBISCUS TEA ICE LOLLIES RECIPE – HEALTHY SNACK
Written By: SportsShoes
Inspired by delicious Mexican paletas with their array of colours and amazing flavours, these ice lollies make a perfect and appetising warm-weather snack - and they are also vegan-friendly too! Registered dietitian and health write Laura Tilt guides us through how you can create them at home, in this latest #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME session.
You can catch up on Laura’s other healthy snack recipes here, including her raspberry and apricot rockets and creamy cashew, coconut milk and cocoa ice lollies.
Raspberry and Hibiscus Tea Lollies
Makes approx. 6 x 75ml Lollies
- 150g raspberries
- 1 mug of water to make the tea
- 15g hibiscus flowers or a fruity tea bag
- 50g honey or sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Measure out water for the tea. Pour cold water over the hibiscus flowers and leave to infuse overnight or make up your tea with a tea bag and allow to infuse for an hour or so.
- Measure out honey/sugar and rest of your ingredients.
- When ready to make, strain hibiscus from the tea or remove the tea bag. Blend raspberries with the tea and honey, lemon and salt.
- Pour evenly between moldsmoulds and freeze for 4 hours minimum.
Sportsshoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.